Download PM345-1B flyer
PM3/4/5-1B is a module comprised of DC/DC converters, which can serve as a stable and reliable power source for individual components of your system. The module is delivered in three versions with between three and five outputs of up to 200W each. On board each module is a microcontroller that monitors the status of each channel (voltage and current) and the temperature of the entire module. The module also contains an automated active cooling system. Each channel can be activated and deactivated remotely. The module communicates via UART/RS232/RS485 or CAN with a PC or a host device (e.g. SMK70-1B).
- based on DC/DC TRACO™ Power converters,
- output voltage and current monitoring,
- module temperature monitoring,
- fully protected (short circuit, overheat, overcurrent, over/under voltage, reverse input voltage),
- input to output basic insulation,
- adjustable output voltage +10/-20%,
- RS232/485/UART/CAN communication,
- remote ON/OFF for each output,
- status indicators: 4xLED and a 2-digit display,
- serial debug port.
- Input voltage:
- ultra wide input voltage range: 9-36, 18-50 VDC
- standard: 9-18, 18-36, 36-50 VDC
- Output voltage:
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 150x90x35 mm
- Weight: 230-400 g
- Connector FLASH-BUS™
- Mounting: PCB card guides
FLASH utilises two PM modules:
- 4-output PM4 (called TYPE A) with output configuration:
- ch1 - 19V/3,2A,
- ch2 - 15V/3,3A,
- ch3 - 15V/3,3A,
- ch4 - 12V/1,6A,
- 3-output PM3 (called TYPE B) with output configuration:
- ch1 - 12V/18A,
- ch2 - 12V/18A,
- ch3 - 5V/1,2A.
Both PM modules has with ultra wide input voltage range 18-50V.